Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Welcome to the Resistance!

I helped manage the Lake  Nona Staging Area for the Hillary Clinton campaign and other Democratic candidates the four days leading up to and including November 8th, Election Day. I went home about 7:30 PM, exhausted. I fell asleep without turning on the TV. When I woke up at 3:30 AM, I saw on my Facebook feed that Trump had won. This is the Call to Action I posted.

It is 3:30 in the morning. Now is the time to dig deep inside ourselves to find the strength to push the political pendulum back toward the center left. My parents lived through the Depression and World War II. I enjoyed the benefits of being alive in the second half of the 20th Century in the greatest country in the world. I will continue to fight for the future of my grand niece and nephews. Don't even think about packing your bags. We can do this. We must do this!

Welcome to the Resistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment